Post 3

 My favorite piece of technology?


It's definitely the smartphone because It's a very complete technological object, whichcan be used to communicate with others, to entertain, to work and to be distracted. In general, I use my smartphone to watch  movies and series, to communicate with my friend and family. I'm always checking my emails, sometimes I buy things on the internet. In my opinion, I'm constantly on my smartphone and It's because I use It more as a tool than as a simple object.

Personally, I feet that the smartphone can become a bad thing because not all people control themselves with the time they use this technological object and I include myself, so I say that It is a very good tool, but you have to be careful with the time you spend on it. Therefore, It would be difficult for me not to have my smartphone.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 6

Post 5