Post 2

 Why did you choose this career/study programme?

The thuth is that I don't remember dreaming about a job when I was a child and I was just playing with my classmates and friends. 

At the high school, I started to like mathematics, science and history, then I was going to study obstetrics but I started studying gastronomy and finished my technical career in 2019.

This year, I started to study anthropology as my second career and choosing It was difficult because I liked many others. In the end I was between sociology, political science and anthropoly so I chose the career that I would't have to spend my whole life working in an office.

To be honest, my experience has been good because I have met a lot of people, but the online classes have been horrible because I feel that you don't learn like in normal classes.

I would like to work outside the country, but I still can't imagine working in something specific.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 6

Post 5