Post 1

 Post 1: My autobiography - who am I?




I am Sebastian Contreras and I was born in Santiago on October 15, 1998. At elementary school, I studied until 4th grade at Colegio General San Martín in Maipú and I finished my elemetary school education at Colegio Alicante del Rosal in Maipú. Later, I completed my high school education at the same school.


I studied gastronomy technician at Duoc UC, but I didn't feel satisfied. Even though, I worked for three months as a bartender. Then, I prepared to take the PSU again and I had good score to get into anthropology at Universidad de Chile. 


Currently, I am living in Maipú with my sister's family since 2009 also I have two brothers. My hobbies is watching series and anime, also I like to run too I used to be an athlete a few years ago.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 6

Post 5