Post 6

 How Can Your Major Make the World a Better

Santa Julia Site (Chile)

Hello everyone! today I will talk about how my career can impact the world in a positive way.

First of all I study Anthropology/Archaeology and the next year of university I will decide the minor, I still don't know if I will follow archaeology or physical anthropology. For example, in the case of choosing archaeology, I really like that through this career, you can expand the knowledge that you have of a place, culture or people. Although in many cases there will always be questions to be answered and we will probably never know the answer.

It is difficult to know how I see myself because I consider myself an indecisive person, but I plan to try to give the best of me and learn many things, it is complex as there are courses that I like very much and others that I understand very little.But that's the interesting thing about careers with minor, to go to what you like.

I think that archaeology has benefited a lot in knowing the past, and teaching that the great discoveries did not begin in the 20th century. I also like the fact that it is not a common career, and that it shows that not only doctors, lawyers or engineers are needed. I hope they give it the importance it deserves in this country and also to the other minor along with other careers.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 5