Post 5

 A Photo and Its Story


She is Diana and she was my brother's pet and she was part of the family since 2007, her breed was Labrador retriever and in this picture she had just arrived home.
This picture means a lot to me because at that time I was 10 years old and she was the first small pet I met, as the other pets were older. I loved her very much because the coolest thing about this breed is that they are very playful and affectionate from small to big. 

The funniest thing was the clothes and accessories she had on her head, from what my brother told me, Diana arrived when my brother's girlfriend wanted to have children, but he still didn't want to. So they decided to have a pet, I have always believed that Diana was the happiest until she died, in 2018 she started to have health problems at first we didn't know the reason until we knew she had cancer, in the end she died in the veterinary clinic because her heart failed. 

It is something that saddens me but I like to remember that I always saw her like in that picture from little to adult because that was her essence, a loving, crazy and happy dog. 

Comentarios

  1. Diana is resting in pet heaven and should continue to play all over the place

    ResponderBorrar
  2. So it is good to remember her!! playful and loving. Diana lives!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 6